Sack o Cash returns!
- The RSL Social Golf Club was established in 1996 and we have several of the original members still playing with the club.
- We play once a month usually the second Sunday at a different course e.g. Lavarack (which is our home club), Rowes Bay, Home Hill, Macknade, Mystic Sands, Cardwell & Charters Towers.
- Travel to out of town clubs is available on the Townsville RSL Bus.
- Membership is just $10 per year plus membership of the Townsville RSL is required.
- Game Fees are usually at reduced prices with a BBQ or Cold Meat and Salad Lunch & Raffles after every game.
- New members are always welcome to join us for a couple of games before they join up.
2017 AGM / Presentation Dinner
We recently held our 2017 AGM/Presentation Dinner at the Townsville RSL where we awarded 3 more ‘Life Memberships’ to Jeff Bolger, Lesley Bolger & Bryan Dobson.
Previous ‘Life Memberships’ have been awarded to Rod McLeod, Richard Millham, Jenny Titmarsh, Ray Allan, Carol Allan, Ernie Granata, Shirley Stephens, Allan Billingsley, Kath Baker & Phil Baker.
This year we recognised Ernie Granata for his continued financial support and he was awarded ‘Patron’ of the Townsville RSL Social Golf Club.
Female Golfer of the Year 2017 - Anji Simpson
Male Golfer of the Year 2017 - Phil Baker
Presidents Cup (Allan Bessell Trophy) Winners for 2017 - Ray Allan & Anji Simpson